Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Deb.....2 issues?

Please let me know if anyone is having these 2 issues with the new and great Debonair. 1st. Getting a Gauge warning before loading (3rd party software) on 2 gauges. 2nd. Right/Front view is 6.5 magnification zoom. All the other views are right on.Please let me know if it's my installation or if indeed this is a problem. Stan

The gauge warning we've heard about. The 6.5 magnification...never heard of that!! Maybe Geof could pop in when he wakes up and try to find the culprit :-)Certainly is a wierd one...http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/edenw/fs_banner_je4.jpg Think highly of yourself, for the world takes you at your estimate -Anon

Geof, the gauge warning is with the patch 1.5. Your panel.cfg in it includes a virtual cockpit section. But it's not done though, is it ? And that's where there's a gauge problem. First, it gives a warning about gps500x.gau, then there's a missing gauge: kln90bro.gau. The first one doesn't matter since it's used for the virtual cockpit, which doesn't exist yet. Just ignore the warning. The second one might be more important, since it's used for the GPS window:{Window02}file=gps-195.bmp file_1024=gps-195.bmp size_mm=380,1000window_size_ratio=1.000 position=0visible=0ident=GPS_PANELwindow_size= 0.181, 0.552window_pos= 0.740, 0.440gauge00=kln90bro!apupdn, 137,258,83,103gauge01=gpsmap195!gps, -1,1,381,972Hope that helped.__________________________________________________________EricUPDATED: List of all airlines, aircraft manufacturers and aircraft types recognised by ATC:http://www.geocities.com/eric_2203/orhttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?D...atID=fs2002misc

Damn-I just can't seem to get this right!I am going to redo it once again and ask the avsim library to replace the files.If people want to manually delete the area refering to the virtual cockpit that should take care of it.Thanks for pointing this one out.Geofhttp://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

Guest Kurt

new panel.cfg entries-----------------VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=7.0, 0.0, 0.0VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_WINDOWS=36VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_ZOOM=6.5 **VIEW_RIGHT_WINDOWS=35VIEW_RIGHT_ZOOM=3.5 **VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_WINDOWS=34VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_ZOOM=3.5 **VIEW_REAR_WINDOWS=33VIEW_REAR_ZOOM=0.0 **VIEW_REAR_LEFT_WINDOWS=32VIEW_REAR_LEFT_ZOOM=1.5 **VIEW_LEFT_WINDOWS=31VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_WINDOWS=30-----------------change to the value you want---------exampleVIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_WINDOWS=36VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_ZOOM=1.5-----------or just use // at the beginning of the entry and they will not be used----------exampleVIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_WINDOWS=36//VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_ZOOM=6.5 or delete the View Zoom line Kurt

This is what I have that also places the default cowling in the right viewpoint.VIEWS]VIEW_FORWARD_WINDOWS=0,RADIO_STACK_PANEL,GPS_PANEL,THROTTLE_PANEL,COLLECTIVE_PANELview_forward_WINDOWS=MAIN_PANELVIEW_FORWARD_DIR=7.0, 0.0, 0.0view_forward_WINDOWS=MAIN_PANELeyepoint= -3.95, -0.60, 2.25SIZE_Y=4500VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_WINDOWS=36VIEW_RIGHT_WINDOWS=35VIEW_RIGHT_EYE=0.0VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_WINDOWS=34VIEW_REAR_WINDOWS=33VIEW_REAR_LEFT_WINDOWS=32VIEW_LEFT_WINDOWS=31VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_WINDOWS=30VIEW_UP_WINDOWS=37VIEW_UP_DIR=0.0, 0.0, 0.0http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

Thanks....we're on our way, Geof, to tweakin' this baby to perfection. You did a great job getting it out there near perfection. Keep it up! I'm really enjoying flying the "Deb"! Stan

B33 Debonair Issues:This may, or may not be a Debonair issue. (And it is a heck of great airplane isn't it guys? I love it). If some one will check it I'll appreciate it. But it was sorta fun while it was happening. I was on ILS to Flagstaff, Az. VFR conditions. Coupled approach. At 200 feet AGL I disengaged, but had NO ailerons. None. I then executed a go around hand flying. I had to go way out, and skid, skid, skid with use of everything in the ship but the ailerons. I made it back and landed on the opposite end--ran into the grass just a tad. Now thing is: the ailerons were locked and remained so. I also had a small horn beeping. It stopped with use of one of the GPS buttons. But that killed MSFS2002 and I had to restart it. I duplicated this two times today at KBFI the same way.But the alignment of the ILS at KBFI, with runway 31 let me land with no alierons from 200 AGL. Ailerons still locked after I was down on the deck. Same horn. I can kill the horn with the (direct) button on the GPS. Same thing on shut down. Could someone test this for me? It might me my sim, my PC, or my B33? Thanks. Was a neat emergency however. (P.S: This is probably a dumb way to fly, but I have not read the documentation yet on the B33. But, surely it did not spell this one out? Ha. I'll go read it now).

Guest artl

>B33 Debonair Issues: >At 200 feet AGL I disengaged, >but had NO ailerons. Just updating in case someone does a search on this issue.After disengaging, pressing the "Z" (the normal FS autopilottoggle) will complete the disengage process including turningoff the horn.Art.

Geofa,I m still having the same problems with partial panel view and missing gauges so I am going to uninstall and start over.I see you are going to upload another fix.The last time I reinstalled it I installed the plane and the "theb33patch".Still partial panel and missing HSI and master switches.I will wait for your latest upload but will I need any others besides it and the plane?I really want this airplane!Thanks again,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.