Sign in to follow this  
michal

Any news of the next Fly!?

Guest Pardue802

Hello all,I've been out of the Fly! forums lately and was just curious as to whether or not any other details may have surfaced about the future of Fly!. Last I heard, one of the developers declared, "Fly! will see the store shelves again!" But that it would likely be next year before it did.Any news?Kenneth

Guest dajackman

That was the last I had heard also. Hopefully there was some truth to that!!

So there are rumors of a FLY!!3, wow that would be awesome. I surely hope it is true also.knader

Guest Pardue802

I don't want to start a thread of rumors or hearsay--I apologize if I have. I was just curious as to whether or not anything definitive surfaced after (Brendan, is the right name?) the developer posted with "Producer - Fly!2003" in his signature and said that Fly will see the store shelves again... most likely not this year.As I said I've been absent from the Fly! forums for a bit and was wondering if something may have progressed.Regardless, I'll keep on enjoying Fly!2!!Best,KennethEdited to add the following URL. Here's the thread where I first read about this some time back:http://forums.avsim.com/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=search

If I recall Brendan post he was saying there *might* be next FLY if some other TRI's projects bear fruit, or something like that. I suspect they might want to release next FLY not counting on commercial success as a tribute to Richard Harvey. However, and this is my pure speculation, I would not expect huge leap forward, possibly some extra aircraft or two, a few more sceneries, maybe some weather improvements. They could fix this hideous horizon bug and that would be big deal in itself.Michael J.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg