Sign in to follow this  
Guest spenik

59 stops from start to finish, around the world!

Guest spenik

Hey everyone! I finished my flight plan. I tried to make the flight short so I can fit them into my busy days. Well, hear it is!example:"Name of airport" "state or contry"1 San francisco Intl California2 Lake Tahoe California3 Fallon Nas Nevada4 Elko Rgnl Nevada5 Michael AAF Utah6 Walker FLD Colorado7 Cheyenne Wyoming8 Rapid City Rgnl S.Dakota9 Bismark Muni N.Dakota10 Hector Intl N.Dakota11 Chisholm Hibbing Minnesota12 Thunder Bay Canada13 Sawyer Intl Michigan14 Sault Ste Marie Canada15 Tobemermory Canada16 Toronto Lester B Pearson Canada17 Ottawa Macdonald Carter Intl Canada18 Quebec Jean Lesage Intl Canada19 Sept Iles Canada20 Goose Bay Canada21 Narsarsuaq Greenland22 Keflak Nas Iceland23 Benbecula UK24 Fauville France25 Geneva Contrin Switzerland26 Montichiari Italy27 Gino Lisa Italy28 Ioannis Kapodistrias Greece29 Nikos Kazantzakis Greece30 Konya Turkey31 Trabzon Turkey32 Uytash Russia33 Mehrabad Intl Iran34 Zabol Iran35 Quetta Pakistan36 Jodhpur India37 Tribhuvan Intl Nepal38 Dibrugarh India39 Qingshan China40 Xianyang China41 Laishan China42 Taiping China43 Novy Russia44 Sokol Russia45 Yelizovo Russia46 Eareckson AS Alaska47 Atka Alaska48 Nikolski Alaska49 Cold Bay Alaska50 King Salmon Alaska51 Ted Stenvens Anchoridge Intl Alaska52 Gulkana Alaska53 Yakutat Alaska54 Junea Intl Alaska55 Annette Island Alaska56 Port Hardy Canada57 Snohomish Washington58 Klamath Falls Intl Oregon59 San Fran Cisisco Intl CaliforinaHope to start soon. I will post my progress every so often. The PC-12 and I have a LONG ways to go! :-)

Very nice, Spenik. You only forgot to visit Brazil to drink a cold beer and see some almost unaked beautiful girls in the beach! Ask Andrew if I'm lying... ;-)Have a good a safe trip!Take care,Keyton Cabral

Guest rene_35

Nice trip, but "Fauville" doesn't exist in France, what airport would you like to rich?In Fly!, at ROTW, we have created 40 airports.If we can help you....

Guest spenik

Really? Does LFOE ring a bell? I did some nav tuning from LOFE and got the following results:CHW 34.4msl at 199hdgROU 26.2msl at 187hdgLGL 30.8msl at 245hdg If this airport doesn't exists, I can make a change and substitute another airport. Any sugestions? Maybe even some where aroud Paris? I hope it's not too out of the way...

Guest spenik

Execuse me for saying so, But I am only 15 years old and a christian. So I would apreciate if you keep the refernces to beer and woman to minimum if not at all. Thank you.I would stop by Brazil, and I was thinking it would make an wexcelent spring bord arcoss the Atlantic to Africa, But I thought the intermited flights through Green land were safer.

Dear Spenik,Sorry if I was too rude. I forgot to check your age, BTW. That was a bad joke, and was not my intention to fear you. I apologize for that.Take care,Keyton Cabral

Guest spenik

Hay! You are allright! I am glad to find some one who respects this sort of thing. Keep flying!

Guest rene_35

In fact, this airport exists, but it is private and not open for GA.And, in Fly!, there is only the runway.At ROTW, we have realised 40 french airports, but to use them, you need to install before a lot of files to fix a great number of bugs in the TRI databases and in the Taxiways.For example, if you want to go to Pontoise-Cormeilles (near Evreux-Fauville), you need to download the file "http://fichiers.simvol.org/fly/fichiers_fly/Pontoise-f2_v101.zip", but before you need to install all the DEX files from our package "France Le Pack 2" (http://fichiers.simvol.org/fly/fly_2/Franceapt-f2_v24b.zip), and the french Taxiways POD(http://fichiers.simvol.org/fly/fly_2/France-taxi-f2_v3.zip) after to cancel all french taxiways (they begin by LF) from the "taxiusa.pod" file.I think it's not very easy, but if you succeed (and you can ask some help)you will have a great number of very beautifull airports to choose the one you want to stop. And that would be, in my sense, another interest of your trip around the world: to stop in 3D airports designed for Fly! by people from all the world.To have an idea, go to http://fly.simvol.org and in the left menu, choose "Fichiers Fly!II" then choose "Aeroports". Look at the pics on the pages (the texts are in french, sorry!)It's just a suggestion...:-)

Guest spenik

It's also a sugestion I intend to take! I have despritly tried to give my self things to look at along the long way, by going by the great lakes for example. Will all these work for mac? I know you guys at ROTW are very acomidating to mac users, but I just want to make sure.Do you have any personal favorites aroud the Everux-Fauville area? I would love to hear it!