Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

The reversed directional gyro is back...

I get this sometimes on other aircraft. It will show up if I use persistant world, it will also show up if the TBM-700 (Great Plane) by ROTW or the PC-12 is used as the default aircraft. I now have the FlyHawk set as the default aircraft and use the default openning screen. From there I'll go into a flight generated by FSBuild or create one from the flight planner. Don't understand this particular bug, but this is what I do to get around it and it rarely shows up now.Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Zane,Do you happen to have the Citabria/Decathlon from RealAir installed?

Randall Rocke

Sorry, I don't.Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Just wondering - because of the manner in which some aircraft "share" instrumentation, the default aircraft has to be one that allows the sharing to take place properly when Fly!II is started. Your situation reminded me of the Citabria installation - RealAir includes a notam that states the Citabria must be the default aircraft on startup, or the instrumentation will not be proper for other aircraft.

Randall Rocke