Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

Terrascene did not work

Guest pilotsim7828

Parsed A Large Terrascene project, And when the Slicer Started. It gave me some errors;Water not correct for generation.Slicer.exe has left the building , Without generating the scenery. Anybody have any Idea how to MAUALLY generate this scenery ? PLESE HELPJeff AkinsLots of time on my hands now " Out Of Work "

Guest pilotsim7828

Lost it, Out the door , Bye Bye $32,000.00 /Year, gone.Depression`s setting in , Got to have something to keep me busy!Jeff

Guest Steve Brown

Im so sorry to hear that Jeff.I too, know what its like to loose a good job.For me, Im a jack of all trades, master at none. Thats why I turned to the Internet in the end to try and learn how to make websites and help other people, with theirs. I have done website for Rockbands in Germany to Money-making websites were you sign up to recieve emails for 5 cents a go.... you know the thing.It was great at first but now anyone and everyone is doing it.Keep looking Jeff, but most of all keep busy,busy,busy.It will help you stop going downhill, so to speak.Steve.http://mysite.freeserve.com/fly2theuk/aragon.JPG][/divMy United Kingdom Scenery.http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Guest pilotsim7828

Thanks SteveJeff:-)

Jeff,I'm very sorry to hear about your job situation - I certainly hope you find something in the very near future.As far as your TS project goes, how big is the project? A global tile? Multiple global tiles? Did you try to do more than one global tile at once?My personal recommendation for the best performance would be to keep the job to a max of a global tile for each project when rendering and slicing for Fly! II. For Fly! 2K you could do more, maybe 3-4 global tiles at once. You would also need to be sure to set "One image per globe tile" under the Render Options.It sounds as though there is something wrong with your water mask. My suggestion would be to make sure you're working on a single global tile, delete your current water mask file(s), tell TS to "Use Existing" on all segments except the water mask, then slice.The water mask won't take too long to render.

Randall Rocke

Guest pilotsim7828

Hello Randall;I did 30 miles around the airport, dont know exactly if it is 1 gobal tile or not ?I will try to use exsitsting water , As I have not done that yet ! thank you, Jeff

Guest pilotsim7828

After Trying to render 4 times it worked , Had TS2.1 On D: Drive,While Fly!II was on C: Drive Finally it worked; 4 Gobal tiles =500Mb,Cd will be a key factor.Although I would like to create scenery for the Airports here.Take alook @ the Before and after, The lines can make a difference