Sign in to follow this  
Guest jsippy

American Airlines Textures (pics)

Hi Everyone,I thought I'd have ago at creating some textures for American Airlines aircraft (not as easy as I thought). Although I've still got a bit of tidying up to do, these are about the best metal effects I can do......anyway I thought you may like to see the results.Regards John

Hey, Steve. Going great. Been busy painting up the new PMDG 737NG. This is Robert and company's best effort to date. Vin has done a wonderful job with the model, the paintkit make it a breeze to paintup this plane and all the other goodies Robert has in store for this plane are leading edge. A while back I had a hard drive fail and I had to reformat. Lost all of my Fly! II work x( I haven't had time to reinstall and recover what little I have on CD's so I've been absent for awhile. I still check in now and again, lurk in the background to keep my finger in it, so to speak. Can't wait to get back Fly!

Thanks Pete that means a lot from you...............I thought I'd not seen much of you lately....I was'nt aware you are now part of the PrecisionManual Team...(congratulations).Regards John

John, when I'm not sticking my foot in my mouth:o the group over at PMDG have been very accomodating. Even when I over step my boundries due to my enthusiasm, Robert and company have been very gracious in correcting my course. It's been a learning experiance doing MSFS liveries but I've now got the hang of it. There hasn't been much in the way of new heavies for Fly II lately and I hope Jean Sabatier and Company are still in the Fly!II aircraft modeling business. I'd like to paint up some new Fly! II stuff when the initial effort for the PMDG 737NG series loosen's up a bit.

Guest jsippy

Great texturing John!... damn near photographic, I'd sayCheers---John R. SippyChicago, IL, USAPowerMacG4 -Dual 5001024MB RAMnVidiaGF2 - 32MB