Sign in to follow this  
Guest nycflyer

Two Statues of Liberty

I have two Statues of Liberty. I have Scott Cannizzaro's NY scenery.Does anyone have this problem and how can I rectify it.I would post a screenshot but with jpegsnap can only get 1024X768 images.Thanks,:-wave

Guest Steve Brown

Go download Grabclipsave, its free, you can choose bmp,jpg. Also what size you want your picture and also were you want it saved :-) http://www.webattack.com/php/download.php?id=100350 Oh sorry I dont know the answer.Steve.http://mysite.freeserve.com/fly2theuk/aragon.JPG][/divMy United Kingdom Scenery.http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+Viewhttp://mysite.freeserve.com/fly2theuk/avsim/bart.htm

I think I have found the cause as after removing the Scenerya SO1 file in data D203159 only one statue remains.see before and ater screenshots.

Guest pilotsim7828

Tell Me agian how to get my water like that, I had it at one time but lost it, What is your ini, Looking like?What #`s Are you using ? What file to downlaod ? Vfr oceans or whitecaps ?Thanks Jeff

Jeff,Am using FlyII VFR Ocean by Andy Dale.Download from AVSIMWater transparency set at = 185Water tiling density set at = 4:-beerchug

Guest pilotsim7828

Flyfisher;Do you have ;animatewater=0, Or do you have it set at 1Jeff

Hi, After you mentioned it I found I have two also but I removed the scenerya file from d203159 but still have two !!!can you help?Tony

Sorry Tony I don't know enough about the Fly files and programs.Maybe one of the experts will have a solution.:-beerchug

Guest nycflyer

Be sure you have replaced the cities.pod with the cities_no_nyc.pod.Also make sure you don't have Daves models pod in your scenery/shared folder.That should clean it up.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

>Be sure you have replaced the cities.pod with the>cities_no_nyc.pod.>Also make sure you don't have Daves models pod in your>scenery/shared folder.>>That should clean it up.>>----------------------->Scott Cannizzaro>PPASEL-KTEB>>>Scott Can you refreash my mind as to where the no_nyc.pod normally is. ThanksTony

Scott,Are you aware of any problems that can result in removing Dave's models POD and MLF file from The FlyII folder?:-beerchug

Guest nycflyer

You will not have any problems if you have my NY sceneries installed.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

Guest nycflyer

Tony, it should be in your scenery/shared folder.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB