Sign in to follow this  
Guest ErikU

Took the Katana for a spin last night (pics)

Guest tonyc

wait until you shop for the instruments.....;-)tony

Guest ErikU

Bart,I'm hyperventilating already... (It's enough to get me to register after years of lurking.) Do your screenshots suggest a Katana for FlyII is forthcoming? If you can use it, I have the attached work-in-progress as layered vector art.Erikhttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/14352.jpg

Guest Bart

"Katana for FlyII is forthcoming?"Yep, in about a week or two, unless I get to busy to finish it up...then a bit longer :)Looks like you've been busy :). I'm making the Katana after ole N107CL that I fly around the Cincinnati Area.[br]

[br]The panel layout is a bit different than what you have there but if you want to make another panel layout I'll send you the Kat pod when I get it done and you're welcome to use the needles and switch pbg's and such if you want to.Do you have Truspace?, I'll send you the .scn and .cob files of the panel, gauges, switches etc as I get them done to add to the panel layout you have. If you don't have Truspace check in the developers forum, there's a thread in there about Truspace 3.0 now being free.c ya :-waveBart flyhelp@zoomtown.comhttp://bartsflyplace.tripod.com/bart_logo3.jpg

Great Job Bart!!I think you are a bit young to fly these things though Alfred

Guest ErikU

That would be fantastic, Bart. I can't wait to see and "fly" your efforts! And if I can get the pieces to make a variant, all the better!After a long hiatus, I hope to resume progress toward my license. I had a ride in a Katana last year, and you're right -- it's like no other. The visibility is incredilble!Erik