Sign in to follow this  

a new airbus 320 panel is waiting for...

Another pic of the panel.The Real CRT gauges has been replaced for two diferent gauges, one of them has been programming with the new XML gauge language:The Multifuntion display, is like the Microsoft new gauges.

Guest Lobaeux4

Looking real good, but I love my PSS A320, would be too hard to stop flying that. But you're panel looks good also.Joe

Hi papelin!Great panel, very similar like mine (I did customize the panel from Eric Marciano for my own purpose), just different at beacon lights, pitot & deice switch, ACS-GPS FMS (instead of RealCRT FMS), ACS Cabin Annoucement, and FSNAV's HSI. It is really nice to try your panel also. Could you add beacon lights, pitot & deice switch in your panel too? I think that should be important too.Btw, I have exactly the same PFD as you, as you know, we can change the DH, but I cannot make it audible when it reached DH. I'm pretty sure there must be something missing in my gauge (sound file maybe?) Do you know how to make it audible? (ie: it will say "approaching minimums" when reaching DH depends on what DH we have set into PFD).