Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Pilatus Throttle

For some reason the Pilatus goes to full throttle after start-up.Even when the controls in the centre pedestal are 'pulled' down to zero it keeps max power.Also the fuel guages do not alter although when 'highlighted ' with the mouse they do give correct readouts of fuel amount,rate of consumption and amount used so far.Any ideas?:-beerchug

Guest tonyc

first, make sure that the joystick works normally by checking it in the systems folder( win98). Then remove the pilatus hst file. Also go into the axis assignement window and see how the throttle behaves.Let us know.tony

G'day Flyfisher,Have you tried deleting the *.hst file for the Pilatus? Maybe that's been corrupted? ( I think it's 360rt.hst ) not sure, any way deleting ALL hst files won't do any harm.Cheers,Roger @YSSYedit: sorry Tony you just beat me in posting

And...don't forget to reset the Aircraft, Options settings for every aircraft you delete the HST file for.

Randall Rocke

G'day Randall,I check that every time I change aircraft. For some reason it's not uncommon for the options not to load correctly. I remember Rich saying to always do this. In earlier days many was the time I went hurtling off down the runway only to find the aircraft failing to get airborne or worse still getting airborne with no aileron control. :-)Cheers,Roger @YSSY