Sign in to follow this  
dkohl

CTO4 3.1 Question

Guest jjlobo

Yesterday I've started to use CTO4 3.1 with PMDG 757. I've flew from SBGR to SBCT and quite arriving in SBCT CTO4 got lost and started to say truncated messages repeatedly. I landed in SBCT without any help.Then I flew from SBCT to SBPA and again CTO4 got lost. In this phase it started sending me around (left and right) turns with no sense and then started to issue the same truncated message repeatedly.I didn

Guest jjlobo

I've just flown Navajo from SBPA to SBFL and CTO4 got lost. As in 757, it starts working well and sent me to my route and altitude. When it asked me to change to a new Center the problem occurred. I was just listening to others communication and CTO4 accepted no command (ALT+D, ALT+S or ALT+R). I've landed in SBFL without any ATC attention. I think it is not a symptom of 757 Navajo experienced the same problem.The last change in my environment was the installation of PMDG 757/777. Does any one experience something like this?Thanks ___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

I've had similar problems with C4TO v3.1 on ALL aircraft. I don't think this has to do with the PMDG planes. As far as I know version 3.x of C4TO is still a work in progress and not all the "kinks" have been worked out. -DK----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v44.03, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.