Sign in to follow this  

New Plane

Hi Fly ForumI have released a float version of the staggerwing D-17S in a livery of the 28th Composite Group operating in Alaska circa 1941.Hope you will enjoyed it.Jean

Guest tonyc

Fantastic, SAbatier. tony

Guest Fly II Pilot

Jean,What a beauty, got to make room for it in my hangar...I'll take it up for a ride tonight!Thanks a lot! Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBhttp://home.earthlink.net/~finsdad/FlyII/p..._aamigorena.jpg

Hi Jean,I asked you once about that and now you bring it to us! :-)Thank you!Keyton Cabral

G'day Jean,This is just a fantastic aircraft. Can't wait to do some river landings.Thank you.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest Roy

Nice bird :-)Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway

Guest Jan

Great job Jean.Nice to have another aircraft for those hairy water landings.Hope you have more projects ongoing :)Take care.Jan

Thanks, everyone.Great job, and I hope more people would get involved. This is the reference the sims are measured against. There are some attempts to copy the essence of it, but they seem to be unsuccessful. This is still the most efficient and most realistic. If we could get some help from Tri, I am sure this would be the best tool for quite a while. TV

Guest pac

Hi Jean,Are you going to make a mac version version of this great planeI'd really like to have this hydravion.PAC

HiThis is not very difficult. However it requires a new pod for it. I just would like to know if there are there other MAC users interrested.Jean

Jean,I 2nd the request for a Mac version of the D-17S.Thanks, Mike