Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

To all virus makers

Guest flystudio3d

Dear virus creators,You destroied a lot of computer systems and mine also!I hope you got a lot of satsfactions from this!! I read you wrote some words to Bill Gates like these: " Dear Bill, why is possible all this? Stop making money and fix these systems" !!!Do we thank you for being owr judge paladin??No dear virus maker, because you are a **'s son only! But I want to explain some things you don't know:Dear ????? , Bill Gates is not intersted to your virus maker activity, he has so many money who can smile a lot during all the days on your virus, and I think he is able to get money from your activity also!!!! .. but do you get money for it????? (Think please abou it!!). There are a lot of students and other persons that they have not a lot of money to spend, and the bought their computer to try to get a job and to study! Well your activity distroyed a lot of their work!!! Are you an hero??? I repeat, you are a **'s son only!How much time you spend to create viruses?? Houres and Houres I think! Is it the thruth?A suggestion for you if you are interested in:I think better to spend this time with a beautiful girl, maybe you can discover the sex can give you more satisfactions than to make viruses!! Maybe you have some problems with sex and you prefer to spend your time on computer making viruses.You can live in the darkness only and it's so easy to damage other persons from there!!!!I know you cannot to reply to this letter because you have not a name and a face to show, only remember you don't merit any respect.Giorgio Gnesda (I can show my name!!!)

Guest Steve Brown

You hit them with it Giorgio!I to am suffering with a munched up PC, virus wridden and not a doctor in sight. This is even with Norton installed and fully updated. It hit my system that bad my monitor has spots and crawly crab like things dancing on it. :-lol But be warned those who create such a virus!Your time is nearly up.We will get you,,,and when we do there will be no mercy,,,Stephen Brown (I too show my name!!!)Written on Pentium 90 :-(

Guest jjlobo

Viruses! In real life it can take your life in computer it can take your money and badly take your fun. I don't think though any hacker/cracker cares about it anyway.From the bottom of my hart, I think there is an industry behind it. Bill Gates, Norton, Trend, etc. are making money with this and they are probably willing to see more and more viruses around.I got a virus in my work. Ha! a brand new one. One or two days latter there was a fix in the web site and the anti-virus ready to clean them. Strange, isn't it? I was guessing other day. And if hackers/crackers send viruses to these guys days before they deliver it? Am I so bad thinking this way? !!!Unfortunately computers viruses came to stay. I run today a Windows XP Home Edition at home. Almost every week I have updates to apply. Do you know something about these corrections? Almost 100% are to correct system vulnerabilities. And there always be vulnerabilities. Or we can go back to standalone processing, no web, no nothing ....... .....I agree with you guys it is frustrating.JJLobo

Guest flystudio3d

Dear Friends, I noted I bought across three years Norton Antivirus (2001, 2002 and 2003 this mounth) and after installing I got a bad virus always!! Is it a case???? This mounth (some days ago!)I installed Norton 2003 and immediately W32.blast and Co attacks my system!!!!! and!!!!!! :)I think the solution is........ We are so good character people :)Dear regardsGiorgio Gnesda

Guest jjlobo

If the only escape is to be happy somehow lets make it fun to reinstall our systems again and again and again. Each round we can dream our machines will be better and better and better.You know, these hackers/crackers are forcing us to really have the installation check list in mind. Who knows if someday a hacker/cracker will need our help somehow, in a plain, somewhere!They don't know anything about flying a real machine. In our hands they will "pi" within their own underwear and worst things, who knows. When the smell is really bad, we can through them away without a

I know this is all very frustrating! Remember, for the most part, Norton and other programs really do an excellent job. This particular virus "Love San" (W32.blast worm) is not a normal virus (the kind that comes through an e-mail). This one came through a port vulnerability and could have been stopped two ways - updating with the security fix or with some firewalls, when properly set.

Randall Rocke

Guest DSandberg

One of these days I figure a computer virus will result in someone's death (in fact it seems inevitable, since computers control more and more things in our society with every passing day). When one of these virus creators finds themselves on trial for manslaughter as a result of their "having fun", maybe some of them will finally start to get the message and see virus creation as the risky and POINTLESS pastime that it is.[table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0][tr][td width=320]http://www.usinternet.com/users/mystic/infomsig.gif[/td][td width=170 align=center]KFCM 152053Z 23008G17KT 200V260 10SM FEW065 34/18 A3012 RMK AO2 SLP193 T03440183 56018[/td][/tr][/table]