Sign in to follow this  
Guest chezz

Missing Localizer Uploaded (pic)

For those of you who would like to shoot the LOC Rwy 29 approach into Fairfield - Butler County Regional Airport in Hamilton, Ohio (which I posted on recently in the Screenshot forum) - it doesn't exist in Fly! :-)So...I've uploaded a DEX to add it - you'll find it in the Navigation area of the Fly! II file library.

Randall Rocke

Guest chezz

Thanks Randall,I hope there's a way you can put all your terrascene (completed terrascene) in a CD and we can just purchase it from you. You've done a great job.Chrisrpll

Chris,It would be difficult to burn the scenery and distribute it (the time & cost just wouldn't work with my career/family time). This is why I've produced render kits with as much of the editing and updates included as possible (or available as options) so that people can render most of it in their homes. For those that just can't do this, I'm trying to interest the Avsim store in distributing it.For example: The Ohio Project would fill 7 CDs, The Carolinas Project will eventually be equal to 10 CDs, special projects like Detroit, Tampa, Phoenix, and Sedona would fill 2 CDs. That's 19 CDs right there (and with the data compressed!). For those that could handle it, it would be a lot better to use DVDs (1 DVD would hold the Ohio Project, for instance).I'm also not against burning a set ot two, if those that received it would share it with others in the same manner - I just couldn't do it for everyone.

Randall Rocke

Guest richpress

Just aside from the subject. What does the caption on the lower left of your image refer to?

I still fly with the original C4TO (Cleared 4 Takeoff) ATC program. On occasion, a small or uncontrolled airport will not work with the handoff from Tower to Ground Control. You know this has happened when you get the little message "Don't Forget to Cancel". It's telling me there will be no more IFR control.I then press Alt + End to cancel IFR as I finish the approach.

Randall Rocke

Guest chezz

Randall,I hope you can strike a deal with the AVSIM store because this will greatly help those of us who are really not into scenery design (although I rendered some scenery but it really takes a lot of time like what you said). A DVD copy sounds promising.Thankschris