Sign in to follow this  
AlaskanFlyboy

Virtual Airline for Fly?

Guest Eagle

Steve take a look at Northwest Airlines N536US (ID 22748) in Aircraft library.I have heard from Pete and he has computer problems and will get back to me concerning painting of aircraft. Don't spend a lot of time on a logo just yet, you may want to discuss with Pete, but that too is on hold for now.

Pierglass Aviation supports all sims for the most part.www.pierglass.com. Here is our blurb.

Pier Glass Aviation (PGA to her pilots) is a Virtual Airline (VA) unlike any others. We dare to be different! Unlike most VA's we fly General Aviation aircraft in non-scheduled operations. A charter airline if you will. Also, unlike most VA's we are more interested in flying adventures and having fun than representing real world operations. We use a unique game form to drive our operations called a Matrix Game. The Matrix Game is a wonderful invention of Chris Ingles and I adapted his rules to run our VA. If all this sounds zany enough to interest you, then please visit our PGA Main Site at www.pierglass.com. You can get an overall sense of the flavor of our VA by reading the Newspage. Make sure you stop by our Forum. That is where the action takes place. Come join us! You'll never be the same.
Anyway, Fly! will work for 95% of the charters and missions and will work for 100% of the matrix charters you dream up on your own. We have pilots using X-Plane, FS98-FS2k4 and the Flight Unlimited series. I use Fly!II for "long hauls" or when I just want something different from the others. I have Terrascened and Terramodeled most of our operating areas, so, if you would like to join, I can send some Fly!II scenery along with ya.Pieter'Cap'n Dondo' PGA Pilot #1087

Guest Eagle

Thanks Pieter. I have been a member of that VA for some 2 years and it is a fun place to be. I also belong to one other VA.Just thought it was time to have a VA dedicated to the Fly simulator.

Guest dajackman

Sign me up, and please don't forget about the TBM700!!Be willing anyway I can.

Guest Eagle

Thanks Robby:I am going to get in touch with you shortly to discuss an idea I have for the VA. Need some time to think as everything is moving so quickly.Tony, if you are reading this. I sent you an email, but have not heard from you. Perhaps the email system here did not work, or maybe you just don't want to respond.(smile)

Guest tonyc

Wayne, your e-mail address appears to be wrong. I simply replied to your e-mail and I got an "undeliverable message". I think Microsoft is trying to put a stop to this silly idea of yours....:) Try again.tony

Guest Eagle

Tony, another conspiracy theory! Maybe Microsoft will contribute to the idea, that would be a novel approach.You can reach me at wayne@goses.org.

AmericaWest Virtual is now Mid Continent Airlines thanks to a cease and disist from the real world counterpart, unless there was a different AmericaWest VA you flew for. It can be found at www.midconair.comJohn S. MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satillite, Student 50+ hours.Virtual: Fly!II, KPHX, MidCon, PMDG Boeing 757-200

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach