Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

Eurofighter EF2000

Guest chezz

Keep those screenshots coming. Thanks for sharing. Can I fire those missiles?chris-rpll

Guest Doc Parano

Inattendu, surprenant! Mais de l'excellent travail!

Guest tonyc

Is Giorgio using Mathews's cockpit designer?tony

Guest Josve

I'm not sure,but I know he's got it for testing I think.

Guest flystudio3d

I have Panel_Maker_03 by Matthew (sent me by kind Jarno), but on my computer, it is not able to create a right file able to work in FLYII so I compile by hand it(anyway it's very easy to do for all people I think). I used it to get the gauges position on the screen only (really this is a big help,), but it's possible to see coordinates gauges position with every graphic software also (if Panel maker is not available)I wrote to Matthew some times but I didn't get any reply, maybe he is very busy.Giorgio Gnesda

Hi Giorgio!Sorry I haven't been in touch, I haven't been doing any development for quite a few months as I've been really busy with my course at university. I've also changed my internet service provider, which explains the lack of response via e-mail. You should be able to e-mail me via the forum system.Cheers,Matthew.

Guest tonyc

It's good to hear from you, Mathew. I hope we can do some more work on panel development.tony

Simply stunning work, Giorgio! That is one of the best works I've ever seen! The attention to detail is just... well - stunning! I don't usually go for fighters, but *this* will be a must have! :-jumpyMany thanks for your hard work and effort!Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest pilotsim7828

Is It my .....Mirage in the desert...Or does that stick MOVE :)Jeff

Guest Steve Brown

Yes Jeff Your right it does move.Giorgios eye for detail doesnt end there!http://mysite.freeserve.com/fly2theuk/g1.jpgRock on Giorgio this baby is sweet :-eek Giorgio has told me he is unable to login to avsim, he has wrote to you but has not recieved any reply, can you help him yummy Avsim people :-) http://mysite.freeserve.com/wrexhamspace/wasp.jpg][/divSteve.My United Kingdom Scenery.http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Guest flystudio3d

Thank you all, sorry if I was unable to reply but I got some problems with login procedure, but now, with kind help of Ken Salter, I solved.Dear regardsGiorgio Gnesda

Hi Giorgio!I don't fly much military planes, but this one is the state of the art!I can't believe these pictures, have to try it myself!!All the best!Pascal