Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

Anybody like me to upload the 9 TS2 quarter tiles aroun...

I wonder if anyone would like me to try and upload my first attempt at terrascenery. It includes the tiles around Jackson Hole up to West Yellowstone (about 900MB).As yet I haven't been able to find any photos of the two airports to try and design them and the taxiways.Unfortunately, in the default runway at KWYS there is a tower almost in the middle of the runway and I haven't been able to shift it with the scenery editor. It does add something of a challenge to the landing though!:-wave

Guest Steve Brown

I would be glad to do it for you, :-) but Im in the UK.See if any locals will help, if not you can send it to me.If you need me just reply here and I will send you my details.With the tower on the runway, I cant remember if Im right but if you add the ATC in its proper place with Terramodels the one on the runway will vanish. Im sure I read this somewhere a while back.All the best.http://mysite.freeserve.com/wrexhamspace/wasp.jpg][/divSteve.My United Kingdom Scenery.http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

I don't know about that approach - could be. I do know that if you change the airport center (move the airport lat/lon location in the airport database off of the runway) before you make the taxiways, you'll be clear.Since the taxiways are set based on distance to that geographic point, moving it will also move existing taxiways out of position (though they can be moved back with a nice little program by Frank Racis).

Randall Rocke