Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maurice

Has anyone used GO Flight with Fly2?

Has anyone tried any of the Go Flight intruments with Fly2? I was thinking of ordering one or two and wanted to know if they work 100% with Fly2? Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello friend;I'm answering to your post now because I just bought a couple of GF devices. I have several FS installed and must say I was impressed by the extent of support: all MS since FS98, Fly and X-Plane, which sets itself apart as it has built-in support (albeit not for every device) and does not require GF configuration sw.Regarding our beloved Fly!2, it was better than I was actually expecting, because, according to the documentation, only the brand new RP48 (and maybe the new autopilot, I don't remember now) are missing. I suggest you to download the GF config software and read the included doc, in particular the text file about the DLL written by Louis Balarin (thanks a lot!!!!). It clearly shows what devices are supported and how.I have the trim/flap/gear working beautifully will all sims, and the RP48 which is only working with FS2002 and 2004 (I haven't the latter, so I can't tell you how it works, but you bet it does top notch).I think I'll be adding the GF166 which seems to be supported both in Fly and X-Plane.Brgs,MauriceP.S. A prayer for Louis Balarin if he reads this post : would you be so kind to include the RP48 in your wonderful DLL?