Sign in to follow this  
Damien BRUNET

What is the plane you'd like to see in FlyII?

Guest flystudio3d

Hi all,I'd like to know your wishes about a new future plane.ThanksGiorgio Gnesda

Something amphibious, or at least with floats. A Lake Renegade 120/150, or a DHC-2 Beaver would be cool. I would also like a barebones J-3 Cub.Pieter

Guest jjlobo

What about an Electra II. It would be a nice choice to fly around Brazil and other countries.JJLobo

Lake Renegade would be a nice addition - the T250, maybe?? :-)Another amphibian is on the way... Here's a sneek peek! The pic is for testing purposes - a different livery will be issued. Working on the panel right now, so no release date as of yet. Please praise Jarno Deken, who has created this model. Refinements yet to be made (yes, the lights are not positioned right in this shot). Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest ilove777

My $.02 (USD) worth...I'd personally love to see the DC-10 (either -10 or -30 or both) come back to live in Fly II. It is and was such a beautiful plane -- as it seemed to effortlessly lift off any runway and just merely "float" up into the heavens.Behind that would be a 767 - since PMDG never got to release one for Fly II.John BauderFly! II PCNew York, NYKLGA/KJFK

Guest Bart

Because I don't know when I'll ever get time to finish them up, here is a list of stuff I've been working on:DC-3......You getting any sleep yet Steve? ;)DHC-2 (Float and Wheeled version)177 Cardinal (RG and Fixed gear)KatanaRockwell 114Getting the Aero Commander and C-140 converted over from Fly1The Katana is about the closest to being done. If anyone would like to finish out the switch animations and coding I'll send you the renders of the panel for building the animations. Ken, did you get the reply to your email about the links?...you never call...you never write...what's a poor mother to do!!c ya :-waveBart flyhelp@zoomtown.comhttp://bartsflyplace.tripod.com/bart_logo3.jpg

Guest tonyc

a two prop regional, saab2000, f27, dash8, tony

Sorry, Bart. Yes I did your reply. Many, many thanks! Been busy *trying* to learn from your stuff, getting permissions to do the project, job hunting, etc... I promise, I'll call and write more often!! :-hahCheers!Ken Wood :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

This is/was a kit-plane... the Seawind 300C. You can find out more at either http://www.seawind.biz/ and from http://www.seawindpilots.com/ Hoping to do it justice within the Sim. Working hard on getting the amphibian part worked out (thanks, Jean!).Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

Hi Giorgio.........Hope your OKI'd like to see an aircraft which is flown by many airlines, so it would encourage people to participate and re-paint the various liverys, something like:Airbus A330 or MD11Regards John

Beechcraft Starship.Any sort of mid sided moderate-complexity twin turboprop. We have a critical shortage of twin turboprops!But specifics aside, good panels. The ROTW Socata is about the best freeware plane I've ever seen for any flight sim. Anything of that quality is most welcome indeed, no matter what it is, IMHO.madmax