Sign in to follow this  
Damien BRUNET

What is the plane you'd like to see in FlyII?

Guest Paul Brooks

There was a DC10 being made by Matthew Horridge and John Wimbush, perhaps they would agree to Giogio finishing the project.They achieved a great deal as the pics show, but I suspect that real life got in the way and prevented any further progress.Paul

Guest flystudio3d

My friends,I am happy to know your wishes. It's better to do something you love.I don't see any fighter in this list. I've understood Fly! people don't love so much these planes.Thank you and please continue this planes list.Dear regardsGiorgio

Would love to see a panel for the Piaggio Avanti. I haven't flown this beauty in real life yet but did a pretty thorough walk-thru at a recent show, very nicely laid out analogue type panel.Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

>We already have the Piaggio Avanti and isn't that quite>similar to the Beech?We do? Cool! I kinda lost touch with the Fly scene for a while, so I missed some stuff. I'll look for that one. Does it have a good panel and systems model?>And Hello John! Long time no see!! Have you given up your>great panel work?Hi! Panel work? Maybe that's another John? :)John/madmax

Guest Steve Brown
Guest Allan Jones

How about a grand old four-engined propliner like the Douglas DC-7C? Took my first airline trip in one when I was ~12. The previously mentioned Electra would be nice, too.Thanks for asking, Giorgio!

Hehehe - well, Alan, then I could always modify my request to a Lockheed Super Constellation, if we wanna talk about our first major plane flown on! :-lol Surprisingly, I was a wee lad and yet recall flying on that returning from Hawaii in the early 60's!Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest pilotsim7828

Hello All;How about the FU1 Corsair, The "Gull" wings would look great,Or how about the Cessna 172RG .As you may have seen the AVANTI, Almost has the gear retraction nailedThanksJeff

Guest ErikU

Bart,Can I help you try to finish the Katana?Erik

Guest swathdiver

Grumman Mallard, I was going to do it but my wife threatened divorce after my repaint of the Pilatus! How about the A-7 Corsair or some other retired military jet?JamesHmmm... Tastes Like Chicken!

Guest BOB_J

Anything that would -actually- fly on FLY! and has doc, hi-res pictures, etc... necessary for the building process.Rockwell has on his site nearly 1:1 scale (in FLY!) photos of full panels, may this help builders and choices, because I think that realistic cockpits and full size panels are one of the main attractive feature of the FLY! series. http://www.rockwellcollins.com/newsroom/ph...bcat=brs&page=2http://www.rockwellcollins.com/newsroom/ph...bcat=brs&page=1Not 1: 1 but sweet to the eyes...http://www.rockwellcollins.com/newsroom/ph...kpit-300dpi.jpgUse 300dpi download.Some goodies that were initialized in FLY!-the-first : Embraer twin (with a nearly completed panel), C-130 (also for personnal reasons, because I flew with the beast)...Amphibians... Why not fly really "first class" in the most luxuous of them, the elegant turboprop Dornier 24ATT, last of one of the longuest living seaplane (and plane) dynasty of the world, but what a challenge, because this unique plane is rather complex! http://www.paulnann.com/images/pn_w3218.jpg

Guest Qdog

How about the Airbus A330 or maybe the Galaxy 5A