Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

A little preview of what's to come...

Guest ilove777

I would like to thank those of you who helped me in my endeavour in learning to repaint. It's been a long and rough road, but I think I may have figured it out (finally!!!!). I also figured out the icon and how to make it... now it's just a matter of figuring out specific parts of the plane, in this instance with the 727, how to extend the logo out over the middle engine and where on the .tiff file that's supposed to go.I look forward to being able to supply some nify liveries in the future. Here's a picture of what I used as my test subject -- PSA (Pacific Southwest Airlines) - what a favourite!!! Maybe it can come back to life, at least in Fly! II.Cheers!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/38288.jpgJohn BauderFly! II PCNew York, NYKLGA/KJFKjohnlbauder@aol.com

Looking good, John! Welcome to the wonderful world of aircraft painting... ;-)Looking forward to more from you!Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest Javier

Hi John!I bet you will have a lot of fun painting planes on Fly II. I did some repaints on the 727, and I am currently "playing" with Panel Maker to see if I can build a panel for my repaints. My goal is to release a "Mexicana" full package ( Repaint, Icon and Panel ) but I am SLOWLY learning the Panel Maker Stuff, so it might take some time... so much time that we might see ROTW releasing the ATR before I am done with my 727 Panel... just to give you and idea of how much time will take me. ;-) Sadly the 727 is leaving the skies, in Mexico Mexicana just parked their fleet of 727 ( being replaced by Airbus ) and the other Airline ( Aerolineas Internacionales ) was forced to stop operations due to some legal problems with the goverment and safety. Both airlines used the 727's.Let me know if I can help you.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/38422.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/38423.jpg

Hallo Javier,>>>>> so much time that we might see ROTWreleasing the ATR before I am done with my 727 Panel... <<<<

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Javier

Well... it is sad how you could complicate simple things. I think you missed the Message from Rene.Here... let me help you..Reply Posted on 8-May-2003 by Rene"About our other projects, 3 ROTW groups are working:- one group on the Staggerwing (in some weeks) and then the Socata TB20- the second on a french light plane the "Cordouan"- the third on the ATR42/72 (a very long project)"So.. as you can read the ATR42/72 is A VERY LONG PROJECT, I admire so much that group that I would love to at least match the quality of their Panels, but I see that having them as a reference for any personal goal just brings problems.Please explain me where exactly I said something bad about ROTW.. I just hope the ROTW group didn't read it the same way you did, otherwise they might take the same approach I am taking now... I just have decided to stop any effort here. Thanks for your message though..

Hallo Javier,I think we have a little problem of misunderstanding.You compared the lenght of the ATR project with the expected timeyou need to reach your goal.The way you wrote this gave me a negative impression.Maybe I interpreted this wrong , I am a European , and english isnot the language I communicate in every day.I did not mis Renes message , in fact , we have contact almost every week.>>>>Please explain me where exactly I said something bad aboutROTW.. <<<< you wrote.You did not , and I did not say you did.>>>>>I just have decided to stop any effort here:)

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints