Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

B737 Panel....Progress shot :)

Hi Jan,Just to let you know....... that everything you see has been created using Photoshop.Thanks for your kind wordsJohn

Hi everyone,Ive been working away last week so I've not had time to check out the forums until now. I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for your kind words and interest in this project.Its because of the time and effort you take to respond, with your words of encouragement, that gives us developers the will to go on.Ive more or less finished the Graphics for the Main Panel now and have started doing the Pbg's. The slow part I feel........ will be hooking up the systems files...........as this is completely new to me............ so I'll be seeking your help shortly.Many thanksJohn

I am simply speechless!!!Fantastic work, John! Wish I were as gifted as you in this creative process!Many thanks for all your hard work and efforts!Cheers,Ken Wood :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest tonyc

John, your work is an inspiration for me. I am not ready to do full blown panels from scratch, but I appreciate the love and time that goes into these panels. Don't hesitate to ask me for help during the final days.tony