Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dean

Massive Stormcloud

Guest hkmiller

How would you like to fly into this?

Guest DSandberg

"Mr. President, there is one off the West Coast and headed for L.A., and two more off the East Coast: one is headed for New York and the other is coming here, to Washington. What do we do?""Address the nation. There are going to be a lot of frightened people out there.""I know. I'm one of them."*shudder* There's nothing quite like a really nasty-looking storm to get the blood pumping. I love it.[table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0][tr][td width=320]http://www.usinternet.com/users/mystic/infomsig.gif[/td][/tr][/table]

Guest pilotsim7828

Looks Like a wall cloud ?Jeff

Guest Dean

>"Mr. President, there is one off the West Coast and headed>for L.A., and two more off the East Coast: one is headed for>New York and the other is coming here, to Washington. What do>we do?">>"Address the nation. There are going to be a lot of>frightened people out there.">>"I know. I'm one of them."It does look like Independence Day doesn't it! Did you have the DVD handy to quote it so precisely?I got this picture in an email and it was supposed to be the hurricane(name?) that hit the east coast a couple of weeks ago. I didn't think a freighter at sea would want to be anywhere near a hurricane.