Sign in to follow this  
dkohl

Northwest Washington State & Southwest Canada TerraScenery

Anyone have any really good TerraScenery for this corner of the USA and Canada? I've TerraScened most of NW Washington but on the border with Canada, I get the grey-box and square land-mass errors in the water. I've done some editing with Photoshop, but I can't get the seams with Canada correct, and don't have the skills to do all the manual stuff one needs to do to TerraScene Canada.Perhaps someone's either got the raw data in a "project pack", or maybe the tiles completed.Thanks.-DK----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v44.03, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Guest Rob Westhouse

I've got Vancouver done but just can't find the time yet to package it up for uploading. It was done using Canadian GeoGratis Landuse data.The TerraScene scenery is a whopping 300MB complete with night lighting and hand edited water mask. The downtown buidings are moved to where they should be and it includes Andrew Thomsen's Lions Gate Bridge. Hopefully I will eventually get it packaged. My full time job at CN Rail just keeps me too busy these days...http://members.shaw.ca/fly2/images/snoopyace.gifRob Westhouse, VE5VKSaskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada"Land of Living Skies"

Can I drop you a few bucks to copy to a CD and mail it to me in New York? -DK----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v44.03, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.