Sign in to follow this  

Fly High Seneca Sky (pics)

As per usual, Peter, excellent real world pics!I really do envy you, one day I'll be flying, I hope, I'm so close to doing it myself (albeit at lower altitudes than you take the Seneca up to on occasion)......I'll be just happy to have a part share in a Cessna!, lolDave

Dave,Im typing this from Cork (yet again :-) I am over in Ireland tonight with N145DR and got some even more spectacular CB shots on the way over.Will have to wait to tomorrow evening to post them here.I never understand pilots who have twins or turbocharged high performance singles and potter around at 4-6000 feet.Its a different world up in the high teensToday I left Gloucester in the Seneca and was told by the airways controller to make FL140 by BCN. I actually hit 14000 feet only 18 miles from takeoff at Gloucester with the ground speed thats about nine to ten minutes to 14000 feet or approx an average of 1400 feet per minute.Not bad for a Seneca Peter

Hi ChrisThanks for the Update, sad news that we're stuck with the Sky colour :(Also wanted to thankyou for your hard work in this area.Flying with your cloud packages add so much to the realism.Your recent pics are simply stunning.Your good self and many other's hard work is the reason I went from a casual interest in Fsims, to it becoming a rewarding part of my life.All the bestJohn