Sign in to follow this  
Guest flystudio3d

Giorgio! I've already broken her!!!

Here's what happens when you give a modern fighter to someone who uses to pilot Skyhawks. :-vuur :-badteeth http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/41392.jpgI just flew a bit low to enjoy the ground going very fast under my feet, when suddely I lost control of my joystick.I took another one not broken yet for some more shots:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=88825&page=Thousands thanks, Giorgio! She's a masterpiece!Cheers!Pascal

Guest HeliFLYer

I also want to thank Giorgio for this wonderful bird! Though it was a hard and long working day I had to download and test it. Wonderful model - could not other but PLAY with it for a while - gear in/out at least 20 times (details, motion)!On the other hand I was surprised of the flight-model: roll-rate is low and changes of pitch (nose up/down) are relative slow, my tiger seamed to be "tame" in the air. But not too tame, today I didn't even think of trying to land it! May be it's a question of my hardware, may be there must be done some fine-tuning. Giorgio, please don't misunderstand me: I am very, very happy with this aircraft, there will be many hours of fun flying and learning to handle it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!Georg

Guest flystudio3d

Thank you for the positive comments to all :-)About flight model, like said, this is maked by Roberto Vigetti time ago, and it seems a good work, because it's not so easy to have a good behaviour in so different situations (ground and air).Anyway,always, there is the way to improve and update a plane :-)Very dear regards from ItalyGiorgio GnesdaPS: In the read me and credits sections I forgot to write, I used a gauge from Roberto Vigetti F16:the F16altimeter on the Hud

Guest flystudio3d

Drive with prudence my friend!!! She costs a lot of money !! :-) :-)Giorgio

Yep, I think I'm now covered with depts! :-)Worst is I didn't find the shortcut to eject before the crash! But I found the right key and jump to outside view, so I'm safe. :-) And the screenshot key was not far.How to be prudent with a machine that flies so well and fast?!Thanks for your great work, Giorgio, I enjoy it very much!And if you find the time, the HUD would be a great addition and a first in Fly! II.Cheers!Pascal

Guest flystudio3d

I am very happy you are enjoying flying her :-)About HUD development, I planed to continue for a future update.Thanks and dear regards from Italy and.... drive with prudence :-) :-)Giorgio