Sign in to follow this  
dkohl

coming soon, B1900 with a revised panel and autopilot(pic)

Guest tonyc

It's still rough, but the existing panel center post was too high. The new mod will have it lower. It will also have a small autopilot panel for a "non screen" change flying.tony

Guest flystudio3d

Good Tony I wait for it! :-)Giorgio

Lookin' good, Tony! Thanks for all your hard work! You guys are the greatest!I'll be watching for it....God bless,Earl

Guest tonyc

that it get easier all the time. the burnout rate is high, however.Is this autopilot acceptable?tony

Guest spenik

Acceptable? Tony I can not so much as spell 'acptabal', It looks great! Try not to burn out though, a nice long ride with your new auto pilot pannel doing all the flyind should be a nice rest :)Hope to see it in the library soon, thanks Tony!

Guest Eagle

Tony, that is exactly what we need. Send it to the server!!

Tony:A request - when you re-do the panel, can you please provide the Auto-Break and Auto-Throttle as a separate addition so that those of us who wish not to use this feature can leave it out. I'm not certain of this, but I was told that there is not such a feature in the actual B1900. The addition in Fly!2 is a nice convenience, but not true to the real aircraft.-DK----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v44.03, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.