Sign in to follow this  
Guest flystudio3d

F16 Tiger

Guest flystudio3d

I've found an old repaint of the F16 (roberto Vigetti) with interior views, so if some users like to have it, it's in library soonGiorgio

Guest HeliFLYer

Wonderful surprise! Texture quality seems to be higher than the original one. Look in the library every day I'm home for FLY-files, cannot fail it.Thank you, GiorgioGeorg (EDDW)BTW: Im a heli addict but love to fly your TYPHOON - check sceneries, fly on the nap of the earth high-speed. Feel a little bit like a testpilot at takeoff and landing because I have no "numbers" (VR,V2,max. flaps speed, max gear-out speed...). Do you have some? or know where to get? Would be nice to get some. Best regards.

Guest flystudio3d

Hi Georg, I am happy you are enjoying with fighters :-)Abot number I've seached for them in the web, but I didn't find :-(but if I will find them I will shear with you as soon as possible.Dear regardsGiorgio (LIPQ)

Guest spenik

Love the internal views, thanks Girgorio!I have, though had some external difficulties. The whole plane is transparent.Any ideas as to why this would be?

Guest flystudio3d

About the trasparent body, I think you are a Mac user. This is an old work I have found in my archive, so it's not optimized for mac.But Thank you for feedback, now I know the problem and I will solve it very soon.CiaoGiorgio

Guest flystudio3d

I have uploaded the plane for Mac users, so you will fix the trasparency problems you have now.The file will be available very soonDear regardsGiorgio Gnesda

Guest spenik

Wow! Thanks Giorgio! Mac users all across the Globe sing your praise ;-)

Guest flystudio3d

Thanks to Mac people :-)Giorgio