Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

A little new

Guest 3dfly

I let you to know the upcoming project. :-)dear regads to all comunityGiorgio Gnesda

Guest jjlobo

GiorgioI really like it .....!.... I'm Brazilian and appreciate Embraer aircrafts, since the very first one.I'm waiting this new Fly! II add-on.JJLobo

Guest spenik

You naever cease to churn out these fantasic aircraft, Giorigio. Looks Terrific! ;-)

Guest HeliFLYer

Very, very busy Giorgio. Your name = quality work.Thank's a lot!Georg (EDDW)

Guest CaptainJ

Embrear 145 and the Embraer 170 for Fly! III think the brazilians are conquer the airspace in Fly! ;-) Nice work my friend........

GiorgioYour quest for perfection amazes me! I will be happy to see it in Fly! II! Is it going to have the same polygon count as here, or do you have to optimize yet? (just curious)Thank you for your work, I appreciate a lot!All the best!Pascal

Guest 3dfly

Thank you so much for positive comments. Wait for an interesting cockpit :-) The model you are looking is just optimized for FlyII .CheersGiorgio

Guest Jan

Hello Giorgio. A very beautiful model,that clearly shows your talent as an 3D artist.Keep it up.Looking forward for more pics later.:)Take careJan