Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

Something to look-forward too...

Guest spenik

Check your E-mail Jeff.It's not the panel maker aplication, just my apolgy for the miss comunication.I am waiting for Wayne to send it to me.As soon as I get it I will pass it along

My apologies, Robert! My tired, old eyes must be failing me!I had planned to try to build a new gauge, and I don't think it would require a DLL, being most of the things it would do already exist within the stock gauges. Just a matter of designing / animating it. :-) Just basically "eye candy" in a working gauge.Most panels I've seen for the Seawind include this particular gauge,its almost a "must have" to do. Problem remains - I am just not an artist, so making it may be beyond my abilities at the moment. So for the time being, that idea is still hanging in the air.Just an FYI - I spent a bit over 4 yrs in Hawaii, at the old NAS Barbers Point (now PJRF vice PHNA). Shame to see the old NAS gone... but times change! Cheers!Ken WoodWeather Guesser :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest spenik

Thanks Wayne, got your email, but panel maker is a .exe! Sorry, I am a Mac user, is there a mac version out for the panel maker? Thanks again! :-wave

Guest spenik

Check your E-mail Steve, it should be their. If drop me a note and I'll try againCan't wait to see what your going to make with panel maker :-waveRonert

Guest spenik

Check your E-mail Steve, it should be their. If drop me a note and I'll try againCan't wait to see what your going to make with panel maker :-waveRobert

Guest spenik

I was looking over the panel pics yu posted over i the "Say KenWood" disscusion and I think I know which gauge you are talking about. Is it that engine instorment gauge?I was looking in the PC-12 cocpit and I think that they are strikingly similar! Also, about the the panel maker, do you know if there is a mac version out? I would sure apreciate it.You lived in Hawaii? Wow, ".. it's a small world after all..". PHNA, is that Hana on Maui? Barbers point is that navel staion on Oahu right? Keep up the good work Ken! :-waveRobert

heheheh - yep - small world! PHNA was NAS Barbers Pt.'s ICAO. Since the NAS was deactivated, the field was turned over to the State, and now is Kalaeloa (John Rodgers Field, PJRF or JRF in Fly! II).Hopefully the engine gauge will work, but will most likely be released as a Version 2 of the Seawind. There's a couple things I want to try with the actual model, but that would require a DLL file for animation. :-( Once I get the gauge file built, it would hopefully only require an update to the panel file, though I'd most likely re-pod the plane with that gauge included. ;-) Helps the MAC users, ya know!Aloha!Ken WoodWeather Guesser :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

Hi Robert, Isn't there an emulator or some such program for MAC that lets you work with PC exe files? I seem to recall some such beast in the past. Course, may not be one for OS 9 or 10 (or whichever MAC is up to now!) :-hah Anyway, worth a shot to search about...Aloha!Ken WoodWeather Guesser :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️