Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagle

Computer Pilot Magazine

Guest Eagle

Just heard from the editor of the magazine. Fly will be featured on the CD in the upcoming edition. They also want to feature Fly each month on the CD that comes with the magazine.The last time I posted on this subject there was little response so I will try again. If you are an author of scenery, aircraft, etc. send me an email and let me know if you want your work included on the CD.

Guest laurentC

Hi,This is really a good idea : you can place every piece of stuff I placed on avsim library or simvol library with my name. I will ask others (ROTW group) if they agree with me.Laurent Claudet (member rotw group)

Guest tonyc

this is great. Let's get going...with new stuff.tony

Guest Steve Brown

Harald :-wave I was wondering if I could add some of your models in my scenery.I fly your scenery all the time and often take a nice flight to Aosta Valley. Some of your models would look just right for Aosta.LIMW needs you :-lol All the best and thankyou...ysomdesign@brown8506.freeserve.co.uk Stevehttp://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/divle mal est lui que le mal pense ;-)

Guest Eagle

Thanks for the replies through this forum and email. Be informed that I have no control over what is placed on the CD. I submit a list and the editors pick what they want to include.Now, is there anyone out there who would like to write an article on the Fly simulator, sceneries, aircraft, etc. I can't promise that it will be published, but our foot is in the door and I will give it a try.

Guest Steve Brown

I would...But anyone that knows me would say I talk too damn much anyway :-lol I could do an article about scenery making and the help from you guys on avism. Showing how this is a friendly forum and all are welcome. But be warned... my spelling is Evil :-sae Steve.http://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/divLe mal viens de celui qui pense mal ;-)

Guest tonyc

Wayne, you can put my humble panels on the list. We can try to divide the article into several pieces, each of which can be written by some of us.tony

Wayne,How big of an item (file size) will they allow or can they even handle?

Randall Rocke

Hi Steve!As long as you mention me somewhere in your documentation and it remains freeware, you can use and repaint all my models and even upload those changed models for other designers to use.All my models are made with zmodeler. If you are familiar with this tool, I can send you the original Z3D Files.Harald(Be patient, you can't reach me for the next 10 days, because I am attending the MS ITForum03 in Kopenhagen)

Guest Steve Brown

Thankyou Harald.I will be more than happy to stay in the requirements of honoring your name and always keeping it freeware. Im still trying to get my head around modeling with zmodeler and keep going back to it. Next year after my project is finished Im going to stop everything and learn :-) I would love to have the Z3D files you have created, then I can cheat and show how good I am :-lol No honestly, Im sure it will help me in the learning process.Have a nice time at attending the MS ITForum03 in Kopenhagen.When you return my Email is : ysomdesign@brown8506.freeserve.co.uk Many regards to you, Steve.PS Im always ready for your next creation.I now have a 128meg video card, a jump from a 16 meg :-eek What a shock to see how good everything looks. Textures I just love em'http://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/divLe mal viens de celui qui pense mal ;-)

Guest Eagle

Randall, I have no idea. The first issue with the CD is coming out shortly and I will receive a copy. I am sure that other Fly users will also get a copy. At that time we can see what has been included and what the maximum size of the file would be.

Guest rene_35

Hi,at ROTW, we are interested to have the first CD before to decide to give our productions: how to obtain it in France (and the magazine too)?Ren

Guest Eagle

Rene, I would suggest going to www.computerpilot.com and see if you can order a copy. If this does not work send me an email with your address and I will see that you get a copy.