Sign in to follow this  
Guest 3dfly

Roberts Pilatus Repaint

Guest tonyc

Infatti, pensavo che fosse Inglese, cioe' dell'Inghilterra! :-)tony

Guest spenik

I am sorry to interupt but I have a italian question. My family has a litlle tradition that we say "Let's eat" after we pray in differnent languadges. We have Japanies, Spanish, and French, but no Italian. How do you say "let's eat" in italian?Thanks guys!Robert

Guest Steve Brown

I use a translation service called Babelfish. Great for translating the pages at Simvol ROTW. Though this service is free so its not too accurate. At ROTW the other day I translated something and it was talking about a flying frenchwoman. Somehow I dont think the nice guys at ROTW had launched a pretty French chick from their new Airport. :-) http://world.altavista.com/ "Lascia per mangiare" but Giorgio may have a different tradition.I being from Liverpool would say "Tuck in" :-lol Stevehttp://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/div

Guest 3dfly

We say " Buon appetito " (have good lunch or dinner) after prayers.But translation of "let's eat" can be "Mangiamo"A little question, why you pray in different languages? It's nice.RegardsGiorgio

Guest spenik

Oh we don't pray in different languages. We sing a little pe-school song my sister and I learned growing up:" Oh the Lord is good to meand so I thank the LordFor giving methe things I needthe sun the rain and the apple seedthe Lord isgood to me!"How would that translate into Italian?It's rather chatchy and we have some of our frequent guests singing along too!We should start a Italian disscussion forum! :-lolRobert

Guest 3dfly

..I know you have a so romantic soul dear Steve!!! Immediate Danger for all girls!! :-)Giorgio :-)