Sign in to follow this  
Guest spenik

Giorgio's Typhoon Update

Guest spenik

Top job Steve! The re-paint looks capital, but I am afraid it can't help my terible landings in the Typhoon :-lolSpeaking of landings have you ever tried landing this bird? If so, how did you do? I tried a few times but allways touch down so hard I crush the gear.And is that an antenna sticking out of the nose? or is it just a line on the runway?Keep up the good work Steve! :-jumpyRobert

Guest Steve Brown

Thanks Rob :-) I do perfect landings with this bird ;-) Come in with engines at idle and use the airbrake to slow down. Im no pilot in real life so the proper way to land is beyond me.But try first landings on long runways.Now I land on shorter runways in the UK like the upcoming RAF Valley.Though my joystick is not the best in the world, I now do gentle landings. This baby rocks.Steve.http://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/div

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Steve,a German version would be great! If you could do that, thank you very much in advance.My fighter flying skills are very amateurish because I'm a helo man. But I learned much about landing procedures from a FS2k2 plane-maker, a former F5A fighter pilot in hellenic airforce with 1800 hours flight experience on F5A. His name is Nick Karatzides and within his F5A package he has a very excellent handbook also relevant for our Eurofighter (as long as we have not got something special).So put your sun-glasses on, be relaxed and go and "lend" something from the FS2K2 community. I checked that the package is in the AVSIM F-5A Freedom Fighter 'Aegean Blue' Hellenic Air Force file library: http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?SendImage=17653RegardsGeorg (EDDW)

Guest Steve Brown

Its my pleasure Georg :-) And thankyou for the tip and link.Also I will do a Spanish version of Giorgio's bird. They will all be ready in a few weeks. I dont think there is a French version but if anyone has an idea for one please let me know.Steve.http://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/div

Guest spenik

You could allways use that French news paper they used for the "Lirpa" :-lol