Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

New 737 upper panel "Fusion"(pic)

Guest tonyc

This is fun. Naturally, if we want to develop a new generation of FLY2 panels, time is not on our side. The Rotw folks will tell you that a good panel is humdreds of top talented people working together. I do, however, feel that we can reach a compromise. That is, use a combination of old and new to provide users and devolopers an opportunity to do and see that ever important "evolution" that FLY2 needs in order to survive and to , possibly, revive additional interest. Here a pic of a 737 upper panel that acts as a background to a FLY2 default upper panel. What this does is provide the "look and feel" of a real 737 and the functionality of all the wonderful guages of FLY2. It is definitely a compromise, but such an approach cuts down the dev time and keeps all of us excited and interested. What do you think? I spent 1 hour on this: it's still pretty rough. A few more hours would, I think, produce pretty good results. Of course, a "very experienced and talented" painter like Leen would achieve superior results.;-)tony

Guest Jan

Hi TonyKeep it up :) We can't all develop panels like TRI or the ROTW team.Most important is to have fun with what we do.And all development for FlyII is good in these days.We have to keep the interest up,and hopefully also get newcomers to see what a fantastic sim this is,and the enormous potential it has.Continue your great work Tony,and hopefully others will follow.Take care.Jan

Hi, Tony,YES,YES!!!This is what I ment with panel-fusion.Your paintwork is getting better every day.BravissimoCiaoLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest tonyc

I have been working on Giorgio's 737 and have the panel, side view and, of course, this upper fusion panel. With some luck I'll have it out next week....tony