Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Terrascene rendering question(s)

If one were to render most of Massachuttes and Maine, what texture pack would they use for best results? :)I installed the HITW textures for TS2.1 since I really don't like how TS made Kansas look (when I rendered it) using the base textures. Anyway, I chose "Mountain Country" just because it seemed the best choice out of the 5 I had. I pretty much kept everything default.Wonder what it's going to look like when it's done?Pieter

G'day Pieter,>perhaps I should spellcheck before I post.. :)>>Massachusettts>>Dnot be too hrad on yorsuelf mtae. A rcneet sutdy by a uivntisery has fnoud taht povrodnig the frsit and lsat lterets are cocrret tehn you can mix the ohters as mcuh as you lkie and pelpoe wlil be albe to udnresatnd you. :-lolCehers,Rgeor @YSSY