Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

We (ROTW) want to know something............................................................

Hi folks,Some members of our ROTW-team are working on a new project.And we have a question for you all.The question is : Are there FLy-ers , not having the Pa 19 F-BOERin their aircraft folder?If there are , and that`s possible naturally , they have to keep that in mind with the new project and use basic parts of existing default-aircraft.When we know , it helps.Please respond asap.ThanksLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Leen,I never had it in the aircraft folder! the reason is just that I wanted to start fly quicker this way to see the improvements I made on my projects!take care,

Guest OO-MPE

The only file I found in my aircraft folder with BOER in it is the 'BOER.HST' file ...BR's,OO-MPE

Guest tonyc

Fly2 without rotw planes is not complete. I have all the Rotw planes and fly them always...tony

I applaud ROTW and the other fine developers that continue to support Fly!.Is ROTW planning to complete the TB-9 that PMDG abandon?Regards,Bob Lyddy

I do not have information about the TB-9.The project I was talking about has nothing to do with TB-9.There are several projects under development at ROTW and the question about the Pa19 is of more general interest.As soon as there are things to be published, you`ll see them publishedhere and/or at Simvol.Publishing things about ROTW-projects is mostly done by our webmaster Ren

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest jjlobo

I have that for sure guys. This is the first plane I have started my flight lessons. Concluded it with PA28 you have also modeled for Fly!. I fly them frequently.But I wonder, what is the next project and what relation does it has with PA19?JJLobo

But I wonder, what is the next project and what relation does it has with PA19?>>>>>>>>>>> you wrote.As this is not a project of my own and still very experimental I cannot( am not allowed to) tell anything about it ,in fact I do not know everything myself. In new projects some features of the Pa19 could be used, not the complete model.The disadvantage of this is the fact that the new project only can work if everybody has the Pa19 installed or is willing to do so.Everybody has all the default-planes already.So that`s the dilemma.In our ROTW-group (of wich I am a member, only since a few months) we work with several guys on diffeent projects.We have acces to eachother projects and we frequently help eachother.There is a special confidential forum on Simvol and we have much e-mail-contact ,phone-calls and web-talk (Roger_Wilco or PicoPhone)As you understand , it`s not done , giving publicity about confidential information.So do not ask me about the projects.I won`t tell anyhow.Till now the project ( Laurent Claudet`s) with the Pa19F-BOUK-TOW and the three gliders is the last project I completed with the group.Some weeks ago I did paintwork on Tony Cervone`s B1900D V6.I did a repaint of the exterior and parts of panel and interior.After that I made a repaint of this V6 , the AvantiAir livery.In this Avanti B1900 I changed the interior colors in the passenger-cabin.At night it`s dark now , in the passengers-cabin.Have a look at V6 and the Avanti livery and see the difference.Be kind to the dog please.:-lolRegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hello from the State of Georgia, USA. I love the ROTW planes and scenery! I have a lot of the PA19's in my folder. I am looking forward to the next release with much anticipation.Thanks to all ROTW members for all you've done to keep FLYII going.Earl

Guest spenik

Yup! The Pa-19 BOER is still puttering around the Waimea airport. But you must admit Leen, the suspence is thick enough to cut with a knife ;-)I see no problem with making the Pa-19 a require ment for this new plane. I personally think it would be good ffor those who have not seen the Pa-19 before to witness it's excellence. The pilots turning head had me gauking the first time I saw it :-lol

Yes, I've got the PA19 in my aircraft folder. I don't fly it as often as RealAir's Citabria/Decathlon though. ROTW's TBM700 is my all time favorite... look forward to the fix for the EHSI for Windows2000/XP.Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest jjlobo

LeenThanks for your attention. It was not my intention to ask someone to disclose something confidention, but, only now I now the project stage and its confidentiality what I fully support.I hope you succed earlier then you plan. I'll be more curious now on.Best regardsJJLobo