Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

Terrascene Question/Problem

Guest dajackman

I have rendered all of Virginia/Maryland/New Jersy and most of NY. I haven't used TS in a while. The other night I went to render more area. After the downloading/rendering started I went to bed. The next morning the screen showed only the Desktop. Appears that TS had Crashed to the desktop. Has anyone else had this problem? I did update TS to use the new Terraserver when MS changed the address, and I am using the latest as far as I can tell....something like 2.1. Has anyone had this problem? Is there a logfile somewere I can look at to see were the crash occured?I have gotten to the point that I don't fly anywhere that doesnt have TS scenery. Thanks to the TS team for such an awsome free utility!!

Guest pilotsim7828

dajackman Did you get my email, Ready to transfer.JeffTry this e maildualbootathlonxp2003@yahoo.com

Guest Davetron

Hi dajackman, You say you have all of Virginia covered? for FLY II?I was wondering if you would be interested in burning a CD or 2?I live in Virginia and was considering doing Virginia myself. Davetron

Guest dajackman

I would love to....Do you know what files would be needed on the CD to send to you?Where is VA do ya live?

Sorry Dajackman, I'm a bit late :-)Just one question: did you by chance check the "one image per globe tile" option in the render box? This one has been known to cause some crashes, it's better to leave it unchecked and render only one tile at time.Just a thought in case it might help! :-)Cheers!Pascal

Guest dajackman

Thanks, I'll give that a try!!!

Guest dajackman

Thanks Pascal.....That did the tricks!!!!!!