Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

"EAGLE" Wayne pop in for a coffee

Guest Steve Brown

Hi Wayne :-wave Sit down and have a coffee...what beer, OK. :-beerchug Sorry mate everytime I send you an email it gets sent back to me.So this is going to be slightly incripted, hopefully you will know what Im on about. *:-* 1. Glad things might be sorted out2. Future thing is a good one ;-) 3. Have you internal views of what you are working on IE made by you.please send if so. :9 4. Sorry about internal request... Im not being vulgar :-) Stevehttp://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/div

Guest Eagle

HI Steve:I understand everything you have said and know what information you are requesting. Hope my two emails today got through to you.I have been having a terrible time getting emails. I received one that was dated Nov.8!! Don't know what the problem is, but hope it will be cleared up. The trash mail keeps getting through.

Guest Steve Brown

Cheers Wayne,I got your Email ;-) Your internal is similar to mine :-eek Great internals, what more can I say :-lol I hope your Email is sorted out soon. I found my problem was my Antivirus software had gone Goo Goo *:-* So I uninstalled it and cleared it from the registry. Re installed, and now I "think" its OK.I will get back to you soon as Im working on my other bits....Stevehttp://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/div