Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

Rodgers Logo

Hey Steve,great idea this one, I like it. You're incredible! :-beerchug But with or without the "Man", I can't decide. It's up to you...Anyway, thank you for the great job! Go on, go on, can't wait. :-) Oh yes, and when you're finished, you can start painting my house :-lol

Hi Steve,I am out of words. :-shy Thanks very much my friend. She's a real beauty and I love her. (Of course 'Ania', whoelse? ):-) And hey, isn't it great to be a "Pop star" and get your own little airplane? Thanks to you Steve, my dream finally came true! :-beerchug You can bet I'll take her out for a ride when we have our next gig over in England. Hope to see you there!I'd like to thank all those talented folks out there, too many to mention here, and Steve is definately one of them, for their hard work and giving me endless hours of joy with my favorite flightsim. You all keep FLY alive. Take care :-wave

Guten Tag Steve,vielen Dank and thanks a million. No, I wouldn't mind if you want to upload her. Maybe someone else would like her too. :-roll At least she is a nice bird, and I'm a nice guy...... :-batMachs gut mein Freund,

Guest Ivor Bigne

Steve is it you or these man behind?The guys bckthere looks like mi father. Do you still make me my plane colors to? I would be very bashful if you did. Ivor

Guest Steve Brown

Hello my "friend" and good to "See" you? :-eek Im the guy in the black shirt, the guy behind me is a woman. Sadly I have no more time for repaints after my last few on my computer as Im leaving soon..."Beam me up Scottie" :-spacecraft Steve.Website is now being updated!!!http://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/div