Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Flydeveloper.com

Guest pilotsim7828

The web page is parkedNow to get the web host online so that I can start adding The rest of the story, I just want to THANK dajackman as to the privelage, of keeping this site up and running. It has taken of lot of my back pocket $ to just get it this far. and we are a long way off but getting closerSee the AttachmentJeff

Guest pilotsim7828

Hello to all;There has been an update to "Flydevelopers.com "dajackmans site that was transfered to me!The update has been transfered to me and updated to my nameEverthing went fine , There is now a homepage waiting site,As SOON as I can figure out how to upload the pages to the web host.This is where I am having problems with lately.My log on user name and password is not going in to upload the pages I have waiting. The problem I am having , Using Front page, I dont know if they are accepting it or not, They ( the webhost ) may be using MySQLI may need dajackman to help me with this , Hopefully he will see this message and contact me. More Updates To vomeJEff Akinsaka Pilotsim7828www.picturethisproductions.com/f2fdesig/www.picturethisproductions.com/flydevel/www.flydevelopers.com/www.dualbootathlon.com/ ( may have to copy and paste in the URL Bar and hit go )

Guest Eagle

You may have to have your web host configure for Front Page. Not all web hosts handle Front Page.

Guest dajackman

Hey Jeff. Sorry I haven't been around, been busy here. Are you hosting your site with mydomain? If so I don't know much about their hosting services. I was lucky to host the old site here in my home. Sounds like you are having trouble connecting frontpage to the web server. In order for that to work, the web server has to have frontpage server extensions installed. Not all hosting companies have them installed by default. I would poke around the site and see if you can find any docs that may help you out. If all else fails, mydomain has a pretty good forums section that is monitored by their tech support staff. Post a message and you should hear something back within a day.Let me know if you are still having some problems....

Guest pilotsim7828

dajackman;Good to see you around.I did get the "sitebuilder" from Mydomain.comBut the webhosting is with another registrar, I have FOUND the forums.and am speaking with some people who have been pretty helpful !It should take another 48 hours to get somthing in the works as for Sitebuilder, It is a lot different than Front Page, But just as easy to work with, The transfer of Names for Flydevelopers.com went sucessfully, Thank you for that . There is one thing I hate to mention:-hmmm The page that you had all you files are GONE ???????????Is that something,That all that hard work is gone forever ????? Thanks ....And lets keep in touch :-beerchug http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewja.jpg