Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hagar

For our fine French friends

Guest Javier

Simply amazing...I can't believe my eyes! those shots are great. I bet the helo will be so fun to fly!Thank you Jan, Jarno and Alex.Will patietly wait for the release.Keep it up guys!

Guest Mats_Frisk

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! :-eekWaiting for this bird will be a pain.....Keep up the good work guys!By the way, who is the pilot? Could it be Jan?RegardsMats

Guest Jan

Thanks for your kind words.Helps a lot :)No,the pilot is not me ;) it's the Dauphin chief pilot,SAR operations.And the other is a technician.But those images was just for testing out passenger views,and will maybe not be included in the final release.Or they may be altered.Thanks againJan

Guest Jan

JohnnyThanks.Nice to see you around here again.Soon time to upgrade your site? If you want pics,just mail me :)Takk skal du haJan

Guest Hagar

Jan, Alejandro and Jarno-Impressive piece of work. The latest months I have discovered the complexity of such projects...congrats to both of you! I`m going to reinstall and fly this one.Takk for sist, Jan ;)

Guest Jan

Thanks Andrew!Nice to see you too around again :)Yes,please reinstall FlyII.It's still a great sim.Lenge siden sist,h

Guest Hagar

Hi Jan-Good to see you around too, and that you`re in good company!Cheers to you and the new design group, may the Force be with you.PS: Bevilger meg en stoor konjakk...sk