Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaptainJ

For our fine American friends

Guest Javier

Alejandro:Simplemente increible! Excelente trabajo! No puedo creer que vaya a tener tantas funciones, Limpiadores que funcionan? Gancho? Puerta que se abre? Pues que paso ? En donde he estado?....Felicidades!Jarno:Amazing! I know it is taking you guys lots of hours and hard work, but looks that it is coming great! I can't wait to try it.Thank you for your hard work and precious time!Warm regards.Javier.

Guest HeliFLYer

Hello Jarno, Alejandro, Jan!Due to my job I read this only this morning. As I had the very favour to test this wonderful helo the last weeks I want to add some words. When Dauphin (Dolphin) will be uploaded youMUST FORGET ALL YOU HAVE LEARNED ABOUT SIMULATED HELOS UNTIL NOW!WHY?The Dauphin is a helo as well for beginners (high stability in flight AND HOVER of real and simmed craft) as for helo-addicts like me (all systems are modelled very precise: engines, fuel-system, electrical systems, warning- and failure system. Several fotorealistic panels!). Flight model is made with knowledge of the real helo, there are of course limitations by the sim/FLY!. Visuals are of high standard. I want to thank all those people who gave their energy, creativity and time for this wonderful new aircraft. Even those fixed-wing FLYers who tried the Bell 407 and never made frieds with it will like this stable helo, I am sure! Alejandro, Jan, Jarno - you should finish your work as planned. After my opinion there are many people in our small FLY community who are very thankful! To give some better mood to you, a special compliment from Bremenhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/52159.txtGeorg(If this shows twice, a similar post did'nt show up after uploading it - might be lost in cyberspace - or not???)

>Hello everybody>There is at least some people reading the treads.If just a few>more bothered to give an answer,a little positive feedback.If>the Fly'ers don't bother,why shoud we?There is not many left>who develops anything for FlyII.Spending so much of our spare>time,it's always nice with just a little positive feedback.To>continue the work.Hi,My Fly!2 "Final Version" gold CD has been in storage for about two years, but after reading about your upcoming Dauphin I re-installed it and the patches this morning, and am anxiously awaiting that noisy bird to set down on the tarmac so that I can spool her up myself.I'm a rated helicopter pilot and was also on the Fly!2 beta team. The beta experience was quite disappointing since Take2 forced the sim's release before it was close to being ready. I spent almost all of my testing time on the 407, but a bunch of stuff never got fixed before they (T2) declared it "gold" (I'd call it more of a cheap tin color) and I flew the sim very little after "release" - it was too painful to see how close it came but never really "got there". I'm hoping that this new ship can breathe some more life into the Fly!2 engine for me.Best regards,Dave Blevins

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Dave,I can assure you 100% it will satisfy you! The team is still testing and adding new things but we're trying to update our site www.f2fdesign.com frequently! The helicopter will probably brought out in different versions one of them is the U.S. CoastguardThanks for pulling fly! II out of the dust again. ;-)