Sign in to follow this  
KenWood

Is this a new discovery ?

Guest pilotsim7828

Or am I just overlooking it!I did find out that the Pilots yoke does turn Right, Left, Slides Backwards & Forward, Even though there is not a cockpit view on the inside it does show up on the outside.Look at the detail of the panel while your Flying on the outside of it, Just hold on to something Huh :) Check out the pics Also I do think we have M$ Beat On effects, Or FX as they call it Sorry Developers did`nt mean to hurt the new addition Cheers to the Hard Workers for making this happen for us, You know who you are :)http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewja.jpg

Guest Eagle

I don't understand why you would want to show those pictures of an aircraft that is in development.

Guest pilotsim7828

Are there any other pics of aircraft in developerment Wayne ? I think there is Ken`s Panel shot, The Seawind, Is posted with views of the exterior, I did`nt mean to step on anyones toes , Mostly yours WayneOh & dont let me forget that the website of F2FDesign.com is going publicI think that that is all the aircraft for Fly! II that will be available to view, IF YOU WANThttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewja.jpg

Guest pilotsim7828

To Wayne;I do applogize Sincerely, For my actions , posts or pics.I had no idea that you were involved in this projectforgive meJeff

Guest Steve Brown

Hi Wayne :-) Dont take to heart what Jeff has posted... Remember he is the F2FDesign Webmaster and our word of mouth to the rest of the community.On the other hand, I hope he repaints his plane after that landing :-lol All the very best to you my friend, steve.http://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/div

Guest Eagle

No problem, Jeff, all is forgiven. Just didn't like seeing that plane all broken up on the runway. I could understand it if that was a post by Steve. He likes to drink!!:-beerchug Wishing ALL a Merry Christmas, and Steve I hope Santa brings you a BIG mug.

Naw - just a couple of Pints until you get the next livery painted... :-hahMany cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest Qdog

Is that sea plane available for download or is a "work in progress"Qdog

Guest Ivor Bigne

When I crushed my plane on this runway mine hurt for ages my frind. Ivor

Guest OU812

Ill beta test it!!...let me know if you guys need help....ok..Ill be honest I wana get my hands on it..it looks great!!:9