Sign in to follow this  
Guest JLopez

merry christmas

Guest chezz

Merry Christmas to you too, Leen.That repaint is a nice gift for Christmas.cheerschris_CA

And to you, too, Leen! Beautiful paint job! When can we expect to see this one, eh? :-)And a very merry and safe Holiday Season to all here at the Fly! Forums!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/54283.jpgSorry, Leen - couldn't resist!! Hope you don't mind my stealing your idea! :-hahKen Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Hi Kenneth,>>When can we expect to see this one, eh?<< you wroteSorry , but I do not understand this question.English is not my native language , maybe I am missing something.The F-BOUK Pa19 shown is already available at the library for several months.This special livery of the Pa19 is part of a complete package withDLL`s and three gliders.Picking up , towing into the skies and seeing these gliders fly and return to the airfield is great fun.The F-BOUK really behaves like a tow-plane.This package created by Laurent Claudet (ROTW`s DLL expert) is something you should not miss.I signed for the F-BOUK repaint and disigned the colorsceme for the three gliders.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/54300.jpgscreenshot by ROTWAnd ,ehh yes ,the Christmas-card.It`s the same F-BOUK , the opened window and door, pure artist`s-impression.The guy in the Santa-Claus garment is one of my friends from the ROTW-Team.In fact he is one of the men who actually made the original Pa19 F-BOER.Based on this original Pa19 F-BOER I made eleven repaints.RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Thanks Steve.Seen with Dutch eyes the meaning of things seems te be quiet different sometimes.Any help with he language is always welcome.BTW, did you try the glider-project?Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

G'day Leen,A very merry Christmas to you and all your loved one's.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all on the forum.It's 1030 hrs Christmas eve here downunder in Sydney so it's time for some shut eye. Got a big day with the grandkids tommorrow.Cheers all,Roger @YSSY

Guest Steve Brown

No problem Leen.I think your english is wonderful, so no worries. Hey even I read english wrong at times :-lol Giorgio and I often send emails to each other and we were laughing not so long ago about him calling me dear. In his native Italian its perfectly correct, but here in the UK a man would normaly say it to a woman. But thats what makes it all so special, we are all different, the world would be a boring place if we were all the same.The Glider project I tried as soon as I could download it. Very addictive. And to follow and watch the gliders do their own thing is wonderful. We have a lot of Glider clubs here in Wales so I have used them a lot on the scenery I have been making. Those of you who havent tried it yet should. Releasing the glider/s for the first time is a wonderful experience. Banking round and seeing them is great fun. Its like flying online not being so lonely.All the best... SteveWebsite is now being updated!!!http://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/div

Merry CHRISTmas to all! Thank you to all who have taken the time to build something for our flightsim addict... uh, I mean hobby! It would soon get very boring and die without the constant gifts given all year by all of you.Go bless and keep each one of you and your families.Earl Buice

Guest flystudio3d

Happy Christmas to all you!!!!!Giorgio

I am sorry, Leen! I did not realize that paint scheme was a part of the Tow package. I have the package, just have not had much time to really explore it! With the Seawind project taking up much of my time right now, I will just have to take a little relaxing time to do some glider tows! The scheme you did is a wonderful job!I hope you and your family had a great holiday!All the best!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster