Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ivor Bigne

New NASA Astronaut

Guest HeliFLYer

Steve,now are the last hours of this year and reading this article it's the best time to wish you all the best for the New Year 2004 and that all your dreams and wishes will be fullfilled. Get much positive power out of this wonderful time at NASA (you will have, I am sure!). And don't forget us FLY people down here. Thank you for all you did for the community!Georg (EDDW)

Guest pilotsim7828

Here , HereBest to you & yours this next year, Steve Jeff

Guest Hagar

Hi Steve,Wow looks that we all have come far :)Gimme a phone call from the red planet please when you get there...and tell us how the girls up there look like. If no luck, at least tell us about the NASA girls :DCheers,AndrewOh BTW Happy New Grey Hair ;-)

Guest Steve Brown

Hahahaha :-lol Hi Andrew :-) The grey hair is coming on thick and fast, even my Dads hair is darker than mine???I will send you all the babes I cant cope with ;-) As I have already found the love of my life I will send them all to you hahahaha.All the best, Steve.http://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/div

Guest Steve Brown

Take care Jeff!We love to watch all the Fireworks from our backgarden, living at the top of the hill we can see for miles all around us. Its the best fireworks desplay I have ever seen from up here. When it turned 2000 was the best though, we never thought it was going to stop.Take care Steve.http://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/div

Guest Ivor Bigne

Whats is JITKA? Is you make of secret plane. If more planes come I stay or is it al lady as Im looking fors a new lady as mine has gone from my cluching. But Im not upsetting if you undersand me englishes.IvorOhs sorry Stev but happy for you and yous going up and all this. I look again at posts and I read Jitka is a lady of yours. Sorry for missundstandsings Ivor

Guest Ivor Bigne

Stev I didnot notice you were so old in your time. Grey hair is wise for you tho dont take this hustle IVOR