Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ivor Bigne

ROTW does it Again! Go get it!(pic)

Guest tonyc

What a great NYear's surprise!tony

Guest Ivor Bigne

Sorry my frind Tonyy I dont undstand what you are talking I havs had this plane for longs of the times and I am looking with both of my eye. Ivor

Guest tonyc

There's a new GPS window, which is revolutionary for FLY2. Do you see it? Get it at ROTW site.tony

Guest tonyc

the dll is placed in the modulepc, and the other three files in the DATA folder. Keep in mind that these files will work in France. For the US, you need to read the instructions. My crashes to the desktop occurred when I didn't realize that there are two pod files that are placed in the aircraft directory.tony

Guest tonyc

the dll is placed in the modulepc, and the other three files in the DATA folder. Keep in mind that these files will work in France. For the US, you need to read the instructions. My crashes to the desktop occurred when I didn't realize that there are two pod files that are placed in the aircraft directory.tony

Guest Ivor Bigne

Aaaaaaaaaa spankyou my frind now i see them with my eyes all of them har har har. Ivor Hugh Bigne

Guest rene_35

we (in fact JP from ROTW) are translating the user's manual in order to upload this add'on on avsim in few days.About other map countries, you have on avsim library a small tutorial to built your own map environnement , but I'll ask to Laurent if he thinks to give something else.Remember, some switches need to be press several times to execute several functions.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/56243.jpg

Guest Ivor Bigne

Hallo my frind Jeffrey,see no Jeffy :-) have you put it in ands is it working as it should. If not I will help you put it in as I have it in its glory now. Soon I come to Forts Worth on 3 month holiday and we fly OK Ivor.