Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jan

New F2FDesign Website

Guest Javier

Nice! :-) and what a great front page... the Dauphin 2. I can't wait to fly it! so many features...The Home button looks for home.htm , you should link it to index.html instead. Other than that that web site looks promissing. Are you planning to include tutorials?Regards.Javier

Guest pilotsim7828

Hi Javier , Nice to hear from you ... & tony :) I dont really know about tutorials !I am trying to get a site going for Flyiidevelopers.com/ ,But have lost files from Dajackmans original site,He Must not be getting my E Mails ,or is dissgusted with me for not getting them , and i would`nt blame him , I really am digussted with myself for losing them in the first place.I have renamed the Home folder to index.htm, But to no avail, It must not be linked to the button correctly, Hasnt Jarno done a wonderful job on designing the pages, I think it`s wonderful.And the help he has given me was OUTSTANDING :)Hope to keep you informed on things to come Keep Checking back, And we will get this minor adjustment fixed for you allreguardshttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewja.jpg

G'day Jeff,Great website! It takes a while to load on dial up connected at 46667 but well worth the effort.I particularly liked the - about us - page, not to mention all the beaut models under developement.Keep up the good work.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest chezz

Cooool site, very professional looking,chris_CA

Guest jjlobo

I can't get access to your page. Do you have any tip?ThanksJJLobo

Jeff,Looks great, congratulations :-) . Jean-Paulhttp://www.simvol.org/fly/avatars/logojp.gif

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi,I like very much to see who's behind the known names (from the forum) and their special background. I hope the other members will show up there soon. Best wishes for your work, we all wait for those aircraft.Georg (EDDW)

Guest meco

For some reason with my resolution at 800 X 600, I

Guest richpress

Yes it is looking good, however I have the same problem viewing the full page. Maybe its the 15" monitor I use?

Jeff,First of all, congratulations for your new website!I must say I like very much the look of your webpages.However... (a bit criticism here, please don't be hurt ;-) )Why do you have to use one big background image with all the content for each page?There are many downsides to this method:Your "About Us" page weights about 590 kb. It takes 110 sec, i.e about two minutes to load with a 56k modem in the best case! And this for each page: the background and principal elements of the page do not change, but everything has to be reloaded!Your pages do not resize according to screen resolution. People with smaller resolution can't see all the content(!) and with higher resolution we have an ugly repeat of the page (backgrounds do repeat!). The text is inside the image and can't be resized by browsers.And worst of all, the site will be a nightmare for you to update, since you can't change a single word without redoing the whole background image with your graphic software.Now some more constructive advices:Why not use tables to structurate the pages? (or better: Cascading Style Sheets, but it's longer to learn). Your editor has certainly no problem to deal with tables, but if you need a free wysiwyg one, Mozilla is good. See the attachments for a possible table structure of your pages. If the tables structure I tried to show in these shots is not clear, please send me a mail.Now, it's fully your choice, and if you are satisfied with the pages as they are, or don't have the time to change everything, no problem for me. I just felt the need to contribute a little to your great looking site, which is full of wonderful projects my eyes can't believe!!! :-)Best regards!Pascal