Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jan

New F2FDesign Website

Guest pilotsim7828

Hello Pascal;I am takeing your criticism, very well, and the team members at F2FDesign group are helping me recontruct these pages, to be more relaxed on dail up users, We would like everyone to be able to view this site, whatever connection speed they have, and everyone here is very busy working on many different projects, and mostly helping me .I hope that I am not taking too much of their time , but feel like this team is awesome , for their help and projects Hopefuly I can get this site where dial up users will be able to load up the page, just as fast as cable connections. thanks Pascal Jeffhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewja.jpg

Guest jjlobo

Jeff, I use broadband. +++++Status : 504 Gateway Time-Out Description : Unable to connect to origin web server. The web site you are attempting to access is currently unreachable. This may be due to a network outage, or the web site might be experiencing technical difficulties.+++++This is the message I receive.Do you have tip for this problem?ThanksJJLobo

Guest pilotsim7828

Hello JJLOBO;I was having a little problem yesterday,as I was redoing the pages.I have been informed that these are pictures made in dreamweavwe, as to why it loads slowly,I am working on this , hopefully it take that much time. Also fly2pilot & I are working on getting the pages better optomized,f or dial up users, and I can tell you fly2 pilot is busy :)as captainJ is working on getting the " About Us " page to give you an idea of the pics we haveon us & what we do in life I will keep you all posted on the updates for this sitecheersJeff No signature, As I am writing to you in Linuk P.H.L.A.K.0.2-1

Guest spenik

Super Jeff! It looks great! Nice to see th seawind on the prodjects page ;-)And you might want to change "Developing High Quality Freeware For Fly! II"'High quality' is an understatement. :-)

Hi Alejandro!Yes, I just got your mail.Will answer tomorrow. :-)Now I'm already half asleep.Good nighzzzzzzzzzz..........Pascal

Guest pilotsim7828

I must make a comment on the development of the F2FDesign website...The members mostly Jarno and alex have poured thier hearts into this as well as the others giving, updates on the about us page, trying to get all the pictures and Bios in and most frequently thier opions All of the credit goes to the team not just methanks for all your comments and still working to make it the bestJeffhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewja.jpg

Guest OU812

nice site...the bell will never get flown again...however i hope yoursdont do that engine glitch and the thottle works right..fly really dissapoints me with the bell...cant wait to fly yours!! thanks for giving us a new chopper!!

Guest Jan

Hello ?Thanks for your kind words :)The engine and throttle glitch could be fixed in the Bell,I'm sure.Do you use the Bellfix v.8,or whatever it's called?It fixes some issues.Hopefully the F2FDesign can make a fix later,right now we'r up to our sleeves in work.Take careJanhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg