Sign in to follow this  
KenWood

News from fly.simvol

Dear friends,Like our friends of f2fdesign we are happy to announce the birth of our updated site, part of the new fly.simvol association whose aim is to promote our favourite sim : Fly!In order to reach the majority of Fly!-ers, we decided to translate all our new pages in English (your help would be very welcome to tranlate the older ones). For more information, please read the "our objectives" and "association" pages (http://fly.simvol.org/indexus.htm?articles/projets/pagesus/objectifsus.htm and http://fly.simvol.org/articles/projets/pag...ociationus.htm) to have clearer idea of of what we are up to.Long live Fly!the fly.simvol teamhttp://www.simvol.org/fly/avatars/logojp.gif

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

Guest jomar111

I'll try to help with some of the translating, I am very lucky to have had some french schooling and a mother who is a courtroom interpreter so if i don't know, then I could always ask her! that is great news. I'm still busy with my first fly II projects (repaint and aircraft design at the moment) so I can't help just yet but i'll keep you posted when and what i can help you with. Tres magnifique! AdieuRoman Smishkewych Reyjomar111

Hi Johnny,I do not think it`s correct to say the ATR project has been cancelled.We are looking for a way to finish this project.So it stays on the list of projects.It`s suspended.RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest rene_35

Hi Johnny,may be the term of "cancellation" is stronger than the french word.What is the reason we need very good translators for our site pages;)

Guest richpress

Fantastic news. My French is limited to school days.It will be great to look through the site which I have always assumed contains a lot of very useful info.Many thanks Richard.

Guest HeliFLYer

Hello to all people and friends of the fly.simvol/ROTW team!It is a very wise decision to have your site also in English language as (I assume) the very most FLY!ers do not understand French very well.I personally had the big profit from my very basic knowledge of your language, so I could use this really big site and the French tutorials in the past. Hopefully there will be a native English speaker to translate all those old sites and very valuable information. Merci beaucoup to you for your hard work, wonderful ideas and the spirit behind it. Long live Simvol/ROTW!Georg (EDDW)

Excellent news.Like so many others my french is limited to what I learnt at school and sadly much of which I have forgotten .Keep up the great work.:-beerchug

Guest pilotsim7828

Very Nice, for you to mention our new updated site on your web site, Very Nice of you ! :)although I speak and understand VERY LITTLE French, I still go to your page and I Am allways intriuged by what your up to, and the new projects that you may have,Thanks for the new GPS Moving map reguardshttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewja.jpg