Sign in to follow this  
KenWood

News from fly.simvol

Guest Azzurro

It's a pleasure for us to share all that's in our Fly.Simvol site, but please, don't be too impatient, there are more than 250 pages to translate, *:-* this won't be made quickly ! But be sure we will try hard :-cool

I for one, dearly hope the project is only "on hold"... I am so looking forward to you wonderful gentlemen releasing the ATR-42 when you can! I think she would be "icing on the cake" for those of us who enjoy the regional transport size aircraft! The TBM 700 is one example of your awesome work, along with the P-51D. I only hope the Seawind will one day live up to your high standards! Guys, I'm doing my best to learn 3D modeling to do the Seawind's panel "RIGHT" (Jarno's got the visual model down beautifully) - so I know you'll do your best to bring the ATR to life within Fly! II when you can. :-)Thank you all at ROTW (and to SimVol!) for all of your wonderful projects and enhancements to Fly! and Fly!II. May many more be created!Best and Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster